Comment on page
Whitelist: Create And Management
You can set a list of words or regex patterns that tell the bot to process message you receive from source channel only if it has at least one of the whitelisted word or regex pattern match. Make sure to use the right syntax by reading the examples below.
- Using Simple Syntax will match words partially. This means that when you whitelist the word "es", it will allow every message containing best, rest, test because each of them have the word "es" within.
- If you want to match words fully, please use the regex example
- When this command is used incorrectly, it will cause redirections to stop working. Always make sure you use the right syntax when using whitelist and do use regex only if necessary. Make sure you build your regex with regex101.com before inserting them into Auto Forward Bot.
Example Use Regex
/whitelist [ACTION] [LABEL] [WORD_LIST]
/whitelist [ACTION] [LABEL]_user [USER_ID,USER_NAME]
- Set Label Name must have a suffix is _user
- You can add multiple whitelists separated by ,
Example: You want whitelist User have username is https://t.me/zinREAL, https://t.me/mark and User have id is 410995490
/whitelist add group1_user zinREAL,410995490,mark
/whitelist [ACTION] [LABEL]_regex [WORD_LIST]
- ACTION is add or remove
- LABEL is the nickname you want to define for your Whitelist.
- Do not use number for LABEL.
- To create whitelist advance with regex please add LABEL suffix is _regex
- WORD_LIST is list word you want use as whitelist. Check Tab Example
➡️ Only messages containing hello characters will be forwarded:
/whitelist add white1 hello
➡️ Only messages containing cat or dog or chicken characters will be forwarded:
/whitelist add white1 cat,dog,chicken
➡️ Remove word list with label white1
/whitelist remove white1
➡️ Show all list Whitelist
Use the syntax as shown below when you want to achive result that is not possible with the simple syntax. This syntax uses regex to search for words and its more powerful than Simple Syntax.
We do not support usage of regex, you are on your own if you decide to use regex. Only use it if you know what you are doing.
➡️ Process messages only if it has the any @mention word on it.
/whitelist add white1_regex @\S+
➡️ Process messages only if it has any "telegram links"
/whitelist add white2_regex (telegram.me|t.me)/\w+
➡️ Process messages only if it has the word black or white
/whitelist add white3_regex (black|white)
- black and white : The words
whiteare two words you want forward if have one or both
- In case you want to match more, you can add more |red|blue in regex
➡️ Process messages only if it has the word es fully (refer to Important Information)
/whitelist add white3_regex \bes\b
➡️ Process messages only if it has the word word1 and word2 fully (refer to Important Information)
/whitelist add white3_regex ^(?=.\bwork1\
- work1 and work2 : The words work1 and work2 are two words you want to have in the forward content
- In case you want to match more, you can add more (?=.\bwork3\b)(?=.\bwork4\b) in regex
* When add whitelist is ^(?=.\bwork1\b)(?=.\bwork2\b).*$ it will only process messages have contain work1 and work2 like:
"I have work1 to do and work2 as well."
"work1 and work2 are both important."
"work2 is harder than work1."
* Will block if not have both work1 and work2 or only have work1 or work2 like:
"Only work1 is left."
"work2 is complete"
"Nothing to do here."
2. Select 🔐 Advanced Configuration from Menu Setting
3. Select Whitelist from Menu Advanced Configuration to show list Whitelist
4. Click a your Whitelist you want to Activate or Deactivate for Task
🚫 is status Deactivated
✅ is status Activated
Apply Blacklist For Task
When Apply All Whitelist for Task will won't activate for each single task
Use Command /whitelist after select Show All Whitelist
Apply whitelist for all task
Use Command /whitelist after select Remove All Whitelist
Remove all Whitelist
Create new whitelist